Ashgate Furniture Company Delivery Information
Our standard UK delivery service provides you with a bespoke delivery service that delivers right to your chosen room. This will be through one of our our preferred couriers. Our delivery charges are calculated by dimensions, weight and UK destination. Other factors may contribute to delivery fees.
We do our best to keep our delivery charges as competitive as possible, and offer a maximum delivery fee of £60 for UK mainland.
Royal Mail – £3
- We use Royal Mail for smaller items that comply with the small parcel measurements. Anything larger than these dimensions and weights will be through one of our courier and delivery services.
WorldOptions – £5.95 – £25
- Smaller furniture and homeware will be delivered by standard courier. Couriers will deliver your items to your door and may allow special instructions to be entered. Please add these to your order and we will contact you if there is any problems.
2M Delivery – £39 – £60
- Our main delivery service will deliver your items to your chosen room of the house. This bespoke service also provides you with 30 minute warning calls, advanced booking and plenty more services that make your delivery personal to you – fitting easily around prior engagements.
- Customers using our Click-and-Collect service will need to be able to get to Ashgate Furniture Store, Storforth Lane Trading Estate, Hasland, Chesterfield, S41 0QL, and contact us to make payment over the phone to avoid delivery fees. Please note, click and collect items may take longer to be available for pick up.
1. How will I know when my goods have been dispatched?
You will receive a confirmation email once your items have been dispatched. For dedicated deliveries – in which you need to add specific delivery requirements, we will contact you directly to arrange a suitable day and time.
2. Do you deliver items separately?
If you have ordered multiple items, we will send these out to you in one delivery. However, some of our suppliers may have their own delivery system; in this case, your items will be sent separately, so delivery dates may vary. We dispatch all completed orders unless unforeseen circumstances occur.
3. When can I expect to receive my order?
Lead times may vary from item to item, but you can typically expect your items within 2-14 working days to any UK standard delivery address. Delivery to the Highlands and Ireland will take longer.
4. Can you deliver to a hotel/public space?
No, your goods can only be delivered to a place of residence or business address only.
5. Can my order be left in the garden/porch/shed/bin?
All deliveries must be signed for unless you pre-arrange this with the courier at your own risk. We would never recommend items to be left without signature, and we cannot be held responsible for lost items which have been requested to be left outside.
Delivery Requirements to Consider:
Red routes and parking restrictions
Delivery access and size restrictions
Suitable access to the property
Restricted access to the property and time restrictions
Such factors may require alternative delivery methods which may incur additional charges.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us on 01246 229954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.